Classic wood look, designed for outstanding basketball performance.
Superior Basketball Performance On A Fan-Favorite Athletic Surface
Made up of four Classic XL tiles topped with vinyl, our Pro36 athletic flooring offers a classic wood look for those who want to play on a more traditional basketball court with added performance and safety thanks to vertical and lateral shock absorption. The Pro36 basketball court flooring is designed for outstanding basketball performance and isn’t affected by moisture, humidity, or temperature, so you don’t have to worry about the tiles’ integrity becoming damaged or warped. When it comes to a reliable indoor basketball court flooring, you can’t go wrong by choosing to go with the Pro36 athletic surface.
High Impact Copolymer Suspended Athletic Surface
Dimensions: 36" x 36" x 0.625" (914.4 mm x 914.4 mm x 16 mm)
Weight: 224 oz. (6350 g)
- Maple layer
- Shock response layer (included with maple option)
- Suspended sports surface
- ShockTower (optional)
Key Benefits Of Pro36
- Designed for outstanding basketball performance
- Classic wood look
- Industry’s largest modular sports surface
- Not affected by moisture, humidity, or temperature
- Create a new floor or retrofit most gyms in 24 – 48 hours
- Versatile for multiple sports and activities
- Low annual maintenance
- Vertical and lateral shock absorption for player safety
- Free-floating surface is portable or permanent, no adhesives or anchoring required
- Custom logos and graphics available
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Recommended For The Following Sports
Patented ReactivePlay® technology gives an added level of “cush” to reduce impact on joints and limbs, letting you play longer today and for years to come.
Engineered to handle heavy loads the 16 patented PowerLocks per module become part of the Superstructure when engaged. Multi-patented Step-N-Snap design makes for no tools, no glues, and no toxic fumes.