From Backyard Courts to Large Community Operations, Picklegrip Pickleball Surface Is up for the Game.
Working in collaboration with players of all levels, we developed a new material formulation specifically for Pickleball courts. This patent pending polymer provides increased grip for the Pickleball and more traction for the players. The high-grip surface gives better ball bounce, more consistency, and better traction in damp conditions.
Only requiring flat concrete (no costly post tension slab), SnapSports surfaces are a great choice to revamp an existing court or for a new construction process. SnapSports surfaces simply snap into place, transforming an old tennis or Pickleball court in just hours, saving your project time and money. Unlike an acrylic surface, a SnapSports Pickleball Game Court requires no additional prep-work or yearly maintenance and with a life expectancy of 15+ years, resurfacing your court is never a concern.
Key Benefits of PickleGrip
- Fast, true pickleball bounce – similar to a hardwood court
- Easily installed directly on an existing slab or cracked tennis court with minor prep work
- Highest wet/dry traction of any modular surface available
- 14% More force reduction than hardcourts – More comfortable for athlete
- Post tension slab not required
- 16-year warranty
- Proudly manufactured in Utah, USA
- Patented ShockLock® system for unmatched strength, comfort and lateral stability
- 1186 individual support legs for consistent ball bounce
Recommended For The Following Sports
PickleGrip offers the consistent bounce and low amount of ball skid needed for pickleball.
The ShockLock system lets individual modules slide, but keeps the entire sport surface fully interlocked. This built-in “give” eases player joint impact and creates a safer athletic surface.