The Newest Advancement in SnapSports Tech
From custom backyard courts to large commercial facilities, Outdoor Revolution is up for the game. Utilizing a rigid spine and patented ShockLock® locking system, Revolution is a dynamic multi-sport performer.
Loaded with our patented features, this dynamic backyard sports flooring extends across a variety of sports for optimal performance and usability.
The options are endless when it comes to how you can use our Outdoor Revolution sports flooring. We want to provide you with the most versatile sport flooring options on the market, breaking through athletic boundaries and allowing you to experience everything this ground-breaking modular surface has to offer. From an open top design to a performance integrated traction surface (PITS), we’ve tailored this athletic sports surface for steady, safe, and confident gameplay. Additionally, while functionality is our priority, we’ve also come up with a seamless design for a jaw dropping and aesthetically pleasing design. Your outdoor sport surface should be ready for anything, which is why we put so much effort into making sure that the Outdoor Revolution sport flooring is built for the most extensive play sessions and weather conditions.
- Suspended sports surface
- Shocktower (optional)
- Self draining design
Key Benefits Of Outdoor Revolution
- Patented ShockLock® interconnected system for lateral stability
- Unique Court Tensioning System (CTS) allows up to 1/16″ of lateral movement, keeping a secure and steady surface for safe, confident game play
- 938 Individual support legs for great performance in all sports
- Seamless design for an eye-catching, aesthetically pleasing look
- Open top design allows for immediate drainage during wet weather
- Performance Integrated Traction Surface (PITS) has the best dry traction in the industry and the most consistent ball bounce for all sports
- Optional patented ShockTower® high-performance suspension system provides the highest level of impact absorption of any modular surface
- Covers cracks, stains, and puddles
- Retrofit your gym in just 24 – 48 hours*
Recommended For The Following Sports
Patented ReactivePlay® technology gives an added level of “cush” to reduce impact on joints and limbs, letting you play longer today and for years to come.
The ShockLock system lets individual modules slide, but keeps the entire sport surface fully interlocked. This built-in “give” eases player joint impact and creates a safer athletic surface.