Create a high-performance, professional, sports facility for athletes of every skill level with a SnapSports suspended surface. Let us show you the world of possibilities for your indoor or outdoor courts.
SnapSports is an official FIBA Technical Partner, the international governing body for basketball – for outdoor competition.
(See Official FIBA Agreement)
- image The Official Playing Surface of the United Stated Futsal FederationFUTSAL President Endorsement Letter
- image Official Indoor Court of the 2014-2016 All-Star Jam Session
- image The Official Court of the 2014 NBA Nation Tour.
- image Officially Recognized and Certified by International Handball Federation
The Official Playing Surface of USA Team Handball.
USATH Chairman Endorsement Letter
- image SnapSports surfaces have been tested and rated by the International Tennis Federation
- image SnapSports is a long standing member of the American Sports Builder Association
- imageSnapLock® has been awarded ISO 9001:2008 Certification for its Quality Management System, demonstrating its uncompromising commitment to manufacturing and providing the highest quality products and services to its customers.
- imageUpgrading your sports facilities to the The worlds top rated indoor and outdoor courts is as easy as placing an order through the GSA schedule.
- image SnapSports surfaces have been tested and comply to the European Union EN-14094 standard.
- image The Official playing surface of the The Special Olympics
- imageOfficial Flooring of All Under One Roof AAU and Jam On It BasketballAAU CEO SnapSports Endorsement
- imageOfficial Flooring of National Veterans Wheelchair Games
- image The Championship Court of the worlds largest womens Volleyball Tournament
- image SnapSports, Inc. is one of the “greenest” manufacturing facilities in the industry.
- imageThe official testing facility for the famous DIN standard; the most stringent standard for sports flooring systems
- Gus Macker Tournaments are held both indoor and outdoor tournament in over 75 cities and with over 200,000 players and 1.7 million spectators enjoying 3-on-3 competition and family fun each year. SnapSports is the surface.
- imageASTM International is a globally recognized leader in the development and delivery of international testing standards. Today, some 12,000 ASTM standards are used around the world to improve product quality, enhance safety, facilitate market access and trade, and build consumer confidence.
- imageSnapSports is the official sports flooring for the World Police & Fire Games are coming to New York City from August 26 through September 5, 2011. Olympic style event. As many as 20,000 full time firefighters and law enforcement personnel from 70 different countries are expected to compete in 69 sports.
- imageSnapSports(R) Athletic Surfacing is the Official Sport Floors of the National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association's 2012 National Championships
- imageOver 22 patents and dozens more pending worldwide.